Friday, January 22, 2010

The amazing Ruby Sketchley

I just wanted to take some time to recognize an unsung hero in Sacramento, CA. Ruby Sketchley is an incredible actress who never stops working. It is only a matter of time until she becomes wickedly famous for her skills. She did some Voice Over work for UNBROKEN recently, and I must say her ability to take direction and deliver was second to none. You can hear her voice in our trailer as she sets the tone with, "There's been an accident" Ruby is also very active in the Filmmaking community. She is a board member of the Capitol Film Arts Alliance and does an incredible job with the script reading circles they provide. To learn more about Ruby, visit the links here, or go to her IMDB listing.

1 comment:

  1. One of the loviliest people I've ever met in my life. Witty, charming and a delight to work with on-set. When I was first introduced to Ruby I remember being non-plused for a moment and missing her name. I was asking myself, "I didn't know Renee Russo lived in Sacramento?

    ReplyDelete